UNWILLING TO OWN THEIR MISTAKES AND UNWILLING TO CORRECT THEIR MISTAKES!!THEY POST YOUR PAYMENTS ONE DAY AND CHARGE YOU A LAST FEE THE NEXT DAY!

YOU PAY ADDITIONAL FUNDS TO BE APPLIED TO YOUR PRINCIPAL BALANCE AND THEY HAVE THE NERVES TO TELL YOU WE APPLIED THAT MONEY TO YOUR INTEREST!! MY PRINCIPAL BALANCE IS WRONG!!

I HAVE ASKED THIS COMPANY NUMEROUS TIMES TO CORRECT THEIR MISTAKES AND TO THIS DATE THEY HAVE NOT!!

I HAVE BEEN OVER CHANGED ON THE RATE, THE PRINCIPAL BALANCE AND NOW THE LATE FEES!I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND ANY LAWS THIS COMPANY HAVE VIOLATED, THEY BE CHARGED WITH ALL!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Pennymac. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pennymac to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pennymac for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pennymac?

Comments

Pennymac - Mortgage Review from Twin City, Georgia Pennymac "I have been with Chase for years and now suddenly I get dumped with this company! I called to find out why I can't login to make my first payment..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Pennymac Catastrophe Claim Review from Bronx, New York Pennymac "After a tree fell on my house in February, Allstate resolved the claim quickly and courteously. However, PennyMac has seen fit to withhold the insurance money despite receiving requested documents..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more