Haslet, Texas
Interest Rate

We called them because of an unexpected expense that didn't allow us to make our payment that month (February 2016). This was the first time that we were falling behind. After explaining to them our situation, they just said, sorry but we can't do anything to help you.

After being two months making our payment late, we received a letter threatening us to put our house in foreclosure if the payment was not received. I was in shock, I didn't understand why there were doing all this show, just for one month that we were behind. We bought the house 8 years ago, and this is the first time that we are having a situation like this one, where we are paying late.

They suggested us to get a "payment plan". They took the gross income, to make the plan. Something that I think is ridiculous, because we didn't take home all that amount.

To make a long story short, we had to decide to sacrifice two other payments, in order to bring the mortgage up to date. Now I assume that they are really happy with their money, although we will continue with our financial situation.

Thank you PennyMac for being a heartless company. I can't wait to refinance our home with another bank.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of cusomer service and company - poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of pennymac customer care. Pennymac needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pennymac customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pennymac.

Had an Experience with Pennymac?

Comments

I to have the same thing going on here I have the money but I have ben kicked off the phone payment now i have to pay 45.00 each mouth to western uion to make my payment what a joke of a outfit