WEBSITE SUCKS!!!!!!!

Website ask repeated security questions exposing delicate personal information only to be told inputted info does not register or match pennymac's records.This has occured several times over the past months and year.

These electronic incidents raises some concerned regarding the validity, security and maintenance of software as well as the validity of the company's software and concern for online use.During these incidents there are no notices posted to inform website users of any software trouble which I feel would be comforting

This reviewer shared experience about "website" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pennymac. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pennymac.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Pennymac to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pennymac?

Comments

I HATE THEIR WEBSITE!!!I have tried to log in 4 times this morning just to make a darn payment!

Keeps crashing.

Why so much security?If someone wants to make my mortgage payment, LE THEM!!!

Pennymac Catastrophe Claim Review from Bronx, New York Pennymac "After a tree fell on my house in February, Allstate resolved the claim quickly and courteously. However, PennyMac has seen fit to withhold the insurance money despite receiving requested documents..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more