Update added by user Sep 05
We have tons of photos of the updates we did to our home.Penny mac says they contacted us but did not have the correct number.
Our attorneys are in the process of suing pennymac for not giving us time to prove we were scammed.they just didn't care.
Original review posted by user Sep 04
We have since been told by our attorneys that we must sue Pennymac for not allowing us to show the proof we had that we were scammed, they foreclosed on our home in less than 6 months not giving us any chance to show our proof that we had from the Colorado DA's office.They said they had no communication with any "attorneys" working on our behalf, and in another letter they said they had a phone call from "Abby Orellana" who is not an attorney but a scammer.
We had the proof the the "attorneys" were not on the board of Attorneys on California.So basicly Penny mac owe us our house back and pain and suffering this whole scamming caused us.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate ExecutivePISSEDCONSUMER.COM1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "I was at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Restaurant in San Bruno, CA, this last Friday, Aug. 12th. I ordered a "Springlock Failure Pizza", but what I told the cashier, is..."
- "We moved into our home in 2007. Previous owner had just redone kitchen, went high end on appliances not knowing they were going to have job transfer. Recently Thermador..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."