Denver, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Sep 05, 2016

We have tons of photos of the updates we did to our home.Penny mac says they contacted us but did not have the correct number.

Our attorneys are in the process of suing pennymac for not giving us time to prove we were scammed.they just didn't care.

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2016

We have since been told by our attorneys that we must sue Pennymac for not allowing us to show the proof we had that we were scammed, they foreclosed on our home in less than 6 months not giving us any chance to show our proof that we had from the Colorado DA's office.They said they had no communication with any "attorneys" working on our behalf, and in another letter they said they had a phone call from "Abby Orellana" who is not an attorney but a scammer.

We had the proof the the "attorneys" were not on the board of Attorneys on California.So basicly Penny mac owe us our house back and pain and suffering this whole scamming caused us.

Review about: Pennymac Customer Care.

I didn't like: Questionable ethics, Procedures, Pennymac.

Had an Experience with Pennymac?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion