This is absolutely, hands-down, the worse company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with, talking with any of their "customer service" reps. sends my day spiraling down hill at an expedited rate.

I am rather disgusted at George Mason Mortgage, LLC for selling my mortgage to pennymac....Awful, Horrible No Good extremely bad company. It is not even their money yet, they want me, my claims adjuster, and my contractor, to jump through hoops.....I bought my house in November of 2013, this incident happened in January of 2014, and I have yet to move in, but still paying mortgage on a property in disrepair, and a mortgage holder who refuses to do what is asked....I Hate this company, and if I could/ had it, I would pay off my loan just so I never had to deal with them again

Product or Service Mentioned: Pennymac Mortgage.

Comments

This is not my company. I subscribe to it.

Legal shield. It's available in all states and follows you, even if you move or travel. Extremely affordable. Been with them three years and they've written letters on my behalf, made phone calls, read documents and given me advice on several different matters.

You need them they will stop this nonsense. Go to legalshield.com. You will be able to read about it and find someone in your area to sign you up. No obligation.

Keep your checkbook in the drawer. They'll show you the benefits, which are many, and no pressure on you.

They have to be licensed by the state they are in, so it's not a scam. Like I tell everyone, " if you don't know your rights, you don't have any."

to Rosie #815158

Thank you very much for your response, and the information you shared. I will definitely look into the company you mentioned. Hope you have a wonderful day.