Verified Reviewer

This company is a fraud! I am contacting a lawyer.

Im going to create a group, perhaps if we all get together something can be done.

I had a tornado going through my house, the insurance company pie, but Pennymac is holding my money hostage! They keep asking for documents, I send them, then they ask for another set and so forth. The company already sent an inspector who confirmed al the work has been done. The contractors signed and completed the forms and have been paid.

Pennymac is asking for the same documents but now in letter format. Every day is something different and senseless.

I was sleeping in the car with my children, friends and family had to lend me the money to do the repairs, Pennymac is still holding the insurance cheque!!! The custimer Services agents are soulless robots, that at best are inept!

If anyone wants to take legal action please contact me

Product or Service Mentioned: Pennymac Claim.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments