It takes 6 mins to pay my loan payment by phone.The web site (If You Can Call It That!) will never work either.
I have had my loan with Wells Fargo & Chase before - Never had a problem at all.
You would think they are trying to make you late on your payment. I always pay early and that's the times I have the most trouble. They Suck! I'm trying to give them money, Do they not want it?
This has been going on for about a year now. I searched "pennymac sucks" and found that I am not alone.
Thank you for this site..I am easy going but this company has to get their S#$t together!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Well Aurora Loan Service Purchased my loan from Wilshire Credit. Neither of the companies notified me of the transfer. In the meantime money kept on going to Wilshire. I finally..."
- " I have been trying for months to do a loan modification on my mortgage with SLS and I have not been able to get in contact with them I have..."
- "It is the worst of all years for homeowners;13 million face foreclosure and millions more are underwater, owing more than their homes are worth.Investigative guy John Mattes has met..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I'm very upset by how I was treated by customer service today and will be contacting corporate. I received my shipment today without many of the items I ordered. I..."
- "magic jack quit working and they can not fix it. called many tines and they had me on the phone for 1 hour . they could not fix it. so..."
- "..Tuesday came and the item delivered was a Saran wrapped ball of dollar store items and a few candy bars. There might have been $20 worth of stuff in there..."