It takes 6 mins to pay my loan payment by phone.The web site (If You Can Call It That!) will never work either.

I have had my loan with Wells Fargo & Chase before - Never had a problem at all.

You would think they are trying to make you late on your payment. I always pay early and that's the times I have the most trouble. They Suck! I'm trying to give them money, Do they not want it?

This has been going on for about a year now. I searched "pennymac sucks" and found that I am not alone.

Thank you for this site..I am easy going but this company has to get their S#$t together!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Pennymac and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pennymac to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pennymac and pennymac mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pennymac?

Comments

Puyallup, Washington, United States #1152028

I can help if they stop taking payments that is a big problem, contact me

Roadkingjewels@gmail.com