If you are having a little trouble making your mortgage payment each month, PennyMac takes away your ability to make online payments.Yes, they prevent you from making them.

One would think a mortgage company would do anything to help you make your payments but not PennyMac.

I have had many mortgage companies through the years & they are the worst by far.I regret the day our mortgage was sold to them.

Review about: Pennymac Mortgage.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Every time I hit the login button on their website it "loads" forEVER.Ridiculous...I am trying to pay my mortgage online because who writes checks any more?!

Happens every time.Until now, I see I am not the only person who is frustrated....They need to fix this.

I'm dealing with issues similar to this as well, I couldn't make my mortgage payment last November well now here I am February and almost 4 months behind because I can never get ahold of anyone and they have been giving me the run around they shut my account off couldn't make payments online then could never get anyone on the phone. I wish I could take my mortgage somewhere else. They are the worst.

This recently happened to me, I have to make a total of 6 pmts via Western Union, I am on month 3, after that period I am told I will be able to make online pmts. I agree, Pennymac has extremely poor customer service!