Twin City, Georgia

I have been with Chase for years and now suddenly I get dumped with this company!I called to find out why I can't login to make my first payment as the letter they send you is very confusing (see picture) with two separate dates given!

Every email and every phone prompt and even the rude representative I spoke to refers to PennyMac as a debt collection agency instead of a mortgage company (I know they are the same thing in essence) but I find it rude and degrading to have my home loan that, that I am am NOT in default with, is being referred to as a debt!

This sucks and I am not happy and when I spoke to chase representatives they seem to be aware of how upset their customers they sold to PennyMac are!I guess I'll see what's to become of all this on May the 7th since I couldn't log in on the 2nd.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Ccr8686 is overall dissatisfied with Pennymac and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pennymac.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Pennymac to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pennymac?

Comments