I am trying to stop illegal eviction on 3/2 after PennyMac took over loan from JPMorgan Chase who failed to verify debt or standing after 8 years.PennyMac ignored CA Homeowner Bill of Rights.
Truth In Lending Act violations such as providing documents with different originator, rate and payment and different loan history for "Chase". They had no single point of contact that returned calls and their lawyers at McCarthy & Holthus lied to the court or had unreliable evidence from the type of loan to the property address and documents for a different property.
They are using the city Housing Department to trespass and violate my own and tenant's basic rights.I had to battle multiple attorneys from PennyMac in unlawful detainer court in a hostile court environment dealing with strain of criminal court case with negative influence from Chase, Public Defenders and even tenants that were turned against me and themselves harassed by PennyMac.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unwilling to own their mistakes
- Fraudulent information and documentation
- Negative influence on government
- Disregard for law and rights
You May Also Like
- "It takes 6 mins to pay my loan payment by phone. The web site (If You Can Call It That!) will never work either. I have had my loan with Wells..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "I purchased a JadeYoga Harmony mat but it was not grippy and cushioned, instead it was hard and slippery. Thinking it had to be broken in, I kept it..."
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."