100% full Not resolved

I am trying to stop illegal eviction on 3/2 after PennyMac took over loan from JPMorgan Chase who failed to verify debt or standing after 8 years.PennyMac ignored CA Homeowner Bill of Rights.

Related: Pennymac stole my money

Truth In Lending Act violations such as providing documents with different originator, rate and payment and different loan history for "Chase". They had no single point of contact that returned calls and their lawyers at McCarthy & Holthus lied to the court or had unreliable evidence from the type of loan to the property address and documents for a different property.

They are using the city Housing Department to trespass and violate my own and tenant's basic rights.I had to battle multiple attorneys from PennyMac in unlawful detainer court in a hostile court environment dealing with strain of criminal court case with negative influence from Chase, Public Defenders and even tenants that were turned against me and themselves harassed by PennyMac.

Review about: Pennymac Mortgage.

I didn't like: Unwilling to own their mistakes, Fraudulent information and documentation, Negative influence on government, Disregard for law and rights.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pennymac Mortgage
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Unlawful foreclosure and eviction / Not specified
Preferred solution Rescind sale, comply with Truth In Lending and negotiate damages of broken chain of title, fraud and other violations

Had an Experience with Pennymac?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.