I am trying to stop illegal eviction on 3/2 after PennyMac took over loan from JPMorgan Chase who failed to verify debt or standing after 8 years.PennyMac ignored CA Homeowner Bill of Rights.
Truth In Lending Act violations such as providing documents with different originator, rate and payment and different loan history for "Chase". They had no single point of contact that returned calls and their lawyers at McCarthy & Holthus lied to the court or had unreliable evidence from the type of loan to the property address and documents for a different property.
They are using the city Housing Department to trespass and violate my own and tenant's basic rights.I had to battle multiple attorneys from PennyMac in unlawful detainer court in a hostile court environment dealing with strain of criminal court case with negative influence from Chase, Public Defenders and even tenants that were turned against me and themselves harassed by PennyMac.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unwilling to own their mistakes
- Fraudulent information and documentation
- Negative influence on government
- Disregard for law and rights
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- " The reviews saying they are terrible are not totally wrong, but I can attest that Cardinal/Sebonic is not a scam. They truly do offer incredible rates if you are..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "You guy took my money out of my bank card but I didn't get my package back I would like to know if I will get the package or money..."
- "i highered m & m contracting to do some asphalt and asphalt patching. i cant park any cars or trailers or have my horses on the big asphalt job..."
- "I was born and adopted out of Riverside,California. I contacted OmniTrace to discuss my search options with them. They called me several times per day..every day explaining how they could..."