I am having the same nightmare with them. After hurrica Irma in FL I felt into the trap of applying for hardship forbearance plan not knowing that the only option they will give me after two months will be to pay the full amount or start harassing me with foreclosure letters.

What a wonderful way to assist clients after a natural disaster! I can't wait to get rid of them. In one of the numerous conversation with their incompetent representatives this lady had the nerves to tell me that pennymac did not force me to accept the forbearance plan.

Totally disrespectful and another evidence of deceiving practice. Lilian De la Cruz Ocala, FL.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pennymac Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pennymac Cons: Worst customer service ever.

Comments

I HAVE THEM IN FEDERAL COURT IN KC MO RALLY THE TROOPS AND SEND OUR STORIES THERE CARE OF JUDGE FENNER

Mechell

Hello curious to hear what happened?

I just came out of the same hurricane Harvey forbearance nightmare. I had to tap into my retirement plan.

Those guys at just the most heartless bunch, but call under the pretense of caring in the midst of the storm. They're a bunch of liars full of deceit. My loan was also sold to PennyMac. Looking to refinance ASAP.

Runnnn................... far away from PennyMac and don't look back at all.Grace Marshall

Pennymac Reviews