Pennymac Catastrophe Claim Review from Bronx, New York
After a tree fell on my house in February, Allstate resolved the claim quickly and courteously.However, PennyMac has seen fit to withhold the insurance money despite receiving requested documents and a 95% completion inspection report.
Tomorrow we enter May, and PennyMac refuses to say when they will release the funds. Researching on the internet, I've found numerous allegations of loss draft fraud committed by PennyMac, specifically that they deliberately hold the policyholder's money as long as possible, in order to earn the most interest for themselves. This continuing and unjustified delay has caused me and my family much hardship, including postponed business travel, as well as enduring the uncomfortable position of not being able to pay the contractor who completed the urgent work in such a timely manner.
The best answer the PennyMac representative could give was that my claim would have to,"wait its turn like all the others." The catastrophe was not so much the 100 foot tree that came through the roof, but the ongoing nightmare of dealing with a company as unconcerned with customer service as PennyMac.My next call will be to the state attorney general's office.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Monthly I have been paying extra Principal on the 2nd Mortgage to pay down the loan, which began June 3, 2016 -- July 5, 2016 (next payment due August)..."
- "Well Aurora Loan Service Purchased my loan from Wilshire Credit. Neither of the companies notified me of the transfer. In the meantime money kept on going to Wilshire. I finally..."
- "I have been with Chase for years and now suddenly I get dumped with this company! I called to find out why I can't login to make my first payment..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "I purchased a bottle of Snapple Apple for my son which is 3 years old on July 7 2015. I noticed he was trying to open the bottle of Snapple..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Hole in One International and the SAME People different names Hole in One USA Odds on Promotions have over 70 BBB complaints 20 Local Poor Reviews 25 Rip Off reports..."