Pennymac Catastrophe Claim Review from Bronx, New York
After a tree fell on my house in February, Allstate resolved the claim quickly and courteously.However, PennyMac has seen fit to withhold the insurance money despite receiving requested documents and a 95% completion inspection report.
Tomorrow we enter May, and PennyMac refuses to say when they will release the funds. Researching on the internet, I've found numerous allegations of loss draft fraud committed by PennyMac, specifically that they deliberately hold the policyholder's money as long as possible, in order to earn the most interest for themselves. This continuing and unjustified delay has caused me and my family much hardship, including postponed business travel, as well as enduring the uncomfortable position of not being able to pay the contractor who completed the urgent work in such a timely manner.
The best answer the PennyMac representative could give was that my claim would have to,"wait its turn like all the others." The catastrophe was not so much the 100 foot tree that came through the roof, but the ongoing nightmare of dealing with a company as unconcerned with customer service as PennyMac.My next call will be to the state attorney general's office.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "August 2005 I moved to a home known as 24XXX Cruise Circle Dr. Canyon Lake, CA. 92587. In February 2007 I purchased the home. In 2010 my mortgage company GMAC..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "We have since been told by our attorneys that we must sue Pennymac for not allowing us to show the proof we had that we were scammed, they foreclosed on..."
- "I purchased a bottle of Snapple Apple for my son which is 3 years old on July 7 2015. I noticed he was trying to open the bottle of Snapple..."
- "My mother bought a variety bag of Clancy's potato chips when she went grocery shopping at Aldi's a few days ago. Today I wanted some chips to go with my..."
- "Let me start by saying I will never buy furniture from Harlem Furniture never again. I bought my furniture set like a year and a half ago and the way..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."