Well....had to wait until the 16th to make mortgage payment, which I normally do over phone. the phone system wasn't working...didn't recognize my ss#, etc., so had to register on line....this was a nightmare!

Also, since it was on a Sunday, the payment didn't get registered until the 17th; guess there is a cut off time of 4:00 central time, that I didn't know about. Also, they say they aren't open on weekends, but their website says they are??? They did go ahead and not charge me the late fee this time, as I requested, but to read their message, I had to go on line again. Another nightmare!

You have to go into your email and copy this very very long code, consisting of numbers and letters and if you don't hurry, you get cut off from the original email and have to start all over again. What the heck!

Do these people really think someone else is going to go in there and make your payment for you...I wish! Anyway, hope to refinance soon, just to get rid of these people.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Pennymac. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pennymac.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Pennymac to other companies on our site.

Comments