I had an insurance claim on my home and the check was made out from the insurance company with my name OR my SO's AND Pennymac. I had to send the check to Pennymac so they could issue me a check without their name on it.

2 months later I still have no check. Every time I call I get a different answer from the the person on the phone about what needs to be done so I can collect my $10,000 to repair my roof. I have so far been unable to get a supervisor on the phone, I am always told that they will "call me back". They never do.

I am fed up to the point of exploring options for legal action to get MY money. This is a horrific way to do business.

I didn't choose Pennymac for my loan but unfortunately I have no say in who my loan gets sold too. I will be holding Pennymac responsible for any and all additional damages this delay causes.

Review about: Pennymac Home Loan.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Questionable ethics.

Comments

File with the BBB, Federal Trade Commission and your local Attorney Generals Office. That seems to be the only way to get anything resolved with this crap company