My home loan has been sold to PennyMac.I had Bank of America.
Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great expierence today with customer service. I got my account registered today and had trouble accessing it. I called a rep and he was great helping me out. Only took a few minutes and I am up and running.
I hope that all goes this smooth in the future.
I have not made a payment to them yet but did sign up for auto pay..I hope that all that have had a problem that will be the last for you...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "Before I sent them any type of payment fee for $37 bucks. I searched the company name and I came across this website. Man, I almost became a victim of..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "Horrendous is all i can say, NEVER AGAIN i also have to send pictures what a horrible experience. ..."
- "We had a 20ft. Nash for 10 years with no problems so we decided in 2014 to upgrade to a 24M. The trailer came with two bent stabilizer jacks..."
- "This post is to notify Home Depot that Julie Ostrenga has posted a complaint at www.pissedconsumer.com If you would like to resolve this complaint, I may be contacted via e-mail at..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."