My home loan has been sold to PennyMac.I had Bank of America.

Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great expierence today with customer service. I got my account registered today and had trouble accessing it. I called a rep and he was great helping me out. Only took a few minutes and I am up and running.

I hope that all goes this smooth in the future.

I have not made a payment to them yet but did sign up for auto pay..I hope that all that have had a problem that will be the last for you...

Guido2000 wrote the review because of good customer service at Pennymac and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pennymac to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pennymac positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pennymac?

Comments

Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Ditech - Mortgage Review from San Antonio, Texas Ditech "Wells Fargo ., To my knowledge has the greatest empathy for customers when in need of help .. I can definitely say Thanks to my Bosses for all the great..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more