My home loan has been sold to PennyMac.I had Bank of America.

Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great expierence today with customer service. I got my account registered today and had trouble accessing it. I called a rep and he was great helping me out. Only took a few minutes and I am up and running.

I hope that all goes this smooth in the future.

I have not made a payment to them yet but did sign up for auto pay..I hope that all that have had a problem that will be the last for you...

Guido2000 wrote the review because of good customer service at Pennymac and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pennymac to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pennymac positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments