Pennymac - First time to call customer service was great..
My home loan has been sold to PennyMac.I had Bank of America.
Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great expierence today with customer service. I got my account registered today and had trouble accessing it. I called a rep and he was great helping me out. Only took a few minutes and I am up and running.
I hope that all goes this smooth in the future.
I have not made a payment to them yet but did sign up for auto pay..I hope that all that have had a problem that will be the last for you...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "freeHAMPpreport.com in NOT FREE! They charge $495.00 & if you do not pay they will sell the personal information that you gave them! Your phone will never stop ringing! Your..."
- "I've had 2 equipment leases with Direct Capitol and have had no problems with them at all. I did repay loans back early and got no discounted finance or interest..."
- "Midland bought a credit card account that I supposedly owed. The account was nearly six years owed. In 2007, I discovered their claim on my credit report and requested (registered..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "purchased a atv 125cc auto was shipped to my house i put it together and the motor leaked oil out of the bottom. Talked with customer service and then a..."
- "Received a gift of pears, sausage, cheese for Christmas. Pears were rotten and leaking fluid in the box. After 4 email exchanges with their customer service, I finally replied that..."
- "Was not happy seeing her throw my package! I have one little step!Linda French ..."