Pennymac - First time to call customer service was great..
My home loan has been sold to PennyMac.I had Bank of America.
Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great expierence today with customer service. I got my account registered today and had trouble accessing it. I called a rep and he was great helping me out. Only took a few minutes and I am up and running.
I hope that all goes this smooth in the future.
I have not made a payment to them yet but did sign up for auto pay..I hope that all that have had a problem that will be the last for you...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I paid my car off. Although they told me they waived late fees on a couple of payments, they did not, they wait until the note is paid in full,..."
- "3. Written by Tony Macic, on 30-11-2010 02:28 What is the Department of Corporations doing about this? UP DATE:That's the million dollar question, Department of Corporation has been protecting information regarding..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."
- "The manager Richard is a Liar. Spend the extra money and go with someone local who is honest in their dealings. We bought a dining set from Oak Express..."
- "Was not happy seeing her throw my package! I have one little step!Linda French ..."
- "Shipping has always been a problem with them. They don't package things well enough to avoid damage. The latest pile of project parts I bought had such a problem. I..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."