1.4K views
Interest Rate

I am in middle of filing a class action lawsuit on Penny Mac for illegal business practices, fraud, violation of consumer rights . The federal government is also involved .

If there is anyone out there who have been wronged by this company , please reply and or contact me to merge our efforts . They are not getting away with their shady business tactics this time I am pursing this thing till the wheels fall off.

I have already started petitions and organizing and launching social media strikes against them. My email address is Csweetbirds@aol.com

Comments

Check out my testimonial regarding pennymac and let’s network and combine efforts. https://youtu.be/NE-4Lyg0Mpg

Pennymac turned off my automatic payments then told me it was a mistake on thier part and my account is current, blaming computer issue. Three weeks later called to tell me im late on and are wanting late charges to turn my auto payment back onalong with two months of advanced payments. They need to be looked at by thefeds and fined!,,

We are in the midst of a fight over a predatory lending tactic where they refinanced but messed up the escrow and now have increased our mortgage from 1600 to 2300...my wife got sick and they will not modify despite 3 attempts by us..their answer is a 4300 payment to get us caught up...

Pennymac gave me a modification last year which lowered my monthly payments by $1000. A year later they are telling me that they made a mistake with the escrow and now have informed me I must pay a new mortgage amount of $1000 more. I cant afford that but they refuse to help me

I strongly allege Pennymac is corrupt they are using dirty politics and slimy digital backstabbing to destroy the careers of government officials who oppose their predatory practices. They could cause the next trillion dollar bailout that will again be paid by main street and that bailout will again go into the hands of greedy banksters.

If you are an honest government official that does banking regulation you are probably their target. You have been warned.

While getting a loan with pennymac all my personal information and financials were sent out to the wrong address. They sent it all to a complete stranger.

These were loan origination docs, you know the important ones that have every detail about your private life and financial account numbers. According to sources their printers screwed up and put the wrong addresses on a bunch of loan packages. Due to the exposure I asked them to change my account numbers and they refused.

Reading all these comments I think these people belong in jail. If feel like I am dealing with seasoned criminals not a loan company.

I'm sending you an email. Hope to God Penny Mac will be forced to pay off my mortgage instead of foreclosing since they were the ones who screwed up. I have all of my paperwork in order.

#1522006

Yes I would like to share information as well about Pennymac fraudulent charges on my bill.

#1520334

Yes I am with you You would not believe what happened to me with this company. I structured my surgery around when my home equity loan would close.

I started the loan process in April i was told my loan would close no later than May 24. I have been on medical leave since June 4 and I’ve had to borrow money from family friends etc. I have suffered lots of damages because of this company’s incompetence.

I am a 60% disabled veteran Marine. I am sending you an email to join your efforts.

to todd crowe #1537001

I’m with you on that my friend. Promised to close 7/27/18 and crickets from the loan department!

Withdrawal my application yesterday and started all over with Quicken Loans !

How does a company that sells money screw up the sale. Please file to BBB

#1520152

Are you still planning on doing the lawsuit? I am willing to help the cause. They recently deceived me regarding my home insurance and want me to pay the for a lapse of coverage.

to Albert D #1584072

https://youtu.be/NE-4Lyg0Mpg Check my YouTube video on PM and spread the link!!

I am in the middle of trying to get them to resolve an issue myself, on 6/25/18 I used their automated phone system to make a mortgage payment and it was taken out the next day and on the same day another payment was taken out then returned but caused an overdraft fee so I called them and was told to send a printout of the fee so they could refund it before I could do it they withdrew the same amount again on the 29th sending my bank account into the negative causing every transaction after that to be overdrawn and charged a $35 fee for every transaction after that, now I've been on the phone with them 6 times and talked to 6 different people from customer service and gotten nowhere in getting this resolved! This is simple they took $867.26 wrongfully without my authorization plus causing me $210.00 in bank fees and leaving my account -$384.00, that's a $1042.00 swing that they simply need to return plus reimburse the $210.00 in fees but this is too complicated for them to figure out on their own for some reason.

I've filed a complaint with the federal consumer protection bureau and when they got that then they called me and as every time they're working to fix it but when I call her to check the status nobody answers and it goes to voicemail, they have put me in such a financial hole I can't pay my bills because they basically stole every dime I had in checking and they just won't return it! There has to be laws against this!

I sent you an email. I am very interested in joining in your cause against PennyMac. They've wronged me, too.

to Michelle #1584652

Michelle- I am going through a Pennymac nightmare in Iowa and I would like to work with you guys on any type of legal actions you are pursuing and I will be happy to pull my weight in costs. Let me know!

Thx! Andrew Email: Info@k9carnivore.com

I thought I was the only one, I have been fighting them for over 8 years, would not do a loan modification, on my mothers home. I filed my complaint with Hud in Baltimore.

Even the curcuit court dismissed the foreclosure. But they moved forward with the foreclosure. I am still in my mothers home still fighting the war with them. Got my lawyer involved, they will not call him,because of their voice mail system.

But Hud has it for now,and 3 other cusumer lawyers. Email harrisleon91@yahoo.com

You’re absolutely right

I tried to do a modification and got denied they kept saying my house was less that what it was worth. The are the worst. Let me know about the class action.

My son took an illegal mortgage from PennyMac in the amount of 159,600.00 i evicted him after getting a Sheriff Deed to the property They will not give me iny payment info since my CROOKED son is on the run, I used a Home Equity Loan to help him purchase this property for cash now this and my home are in jeopordy i dont know where to turn

YES!! PLEASE!!! I inquired about a loan modification and am now fighting to get back in good standing after being forced into a "default" situation.