I have investigated the Pennymac criminals who our the same criminals that ran Countrywide Financial that brought about the first financial crisis. Right now I am in federal court cleaning their clock with remand back to state court where in the same building in 2005 a record amount was awarded against Wells Fargo for doing the same.

4 million dollars. I will be traveling to Washington DC in August where light will be brought upon these maggots and the attorneys who get in bed with them. I need to set a place where I can get your info and a brief of your case to add to the others. I will be taking a few other victims and ex-employees to testify right now the justice dept.

has undercover in all their locations and their data walls are neutral so the outflow of material is terrific for launching a quick strike to halt all their operations and put them back in prison all their assets and property forfeited.

please contact any local radio and TV stations to run the up coming exspose on these preditors If you have been a victim contact your state attorney general and leave copies on your story. I will post the web site where you can talk , get information, on how you can help bring down the worst humans on the planet.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments