I have just received another letter requesting my hazard insurance coverage be $166,038. My current coverage is $171,000. So I call penny mac to let them know they need to be kidding me to be trying to force insurance premium on my home and they respond saying that my insurance coverage needs to be $171,300. I tell them the letter they sent requested it be $166,038. How can they change it just like that? I am now getting a lawyer to deal with this bank and will do the following as well:
1) Notify the BBB and file a formal complaint. The more complaints, the lower their ratings. It also forces companies like PennyMac to respond.
2) Notify the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and file a complaint. They will We’ll update the complaint database on their website: consumerfinance.gov/ComplaintDatabase to alert the public. The complaint database shows which companies get the most disputes from consumers. They will also use your feedback and the feedback other consumers give them about this company to help them make decisions about which issues and companies to investigate.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- "I got a loan in 2013 from One Main for $8,499.96. Never missed a payment of $276.25 for two years and checked my balance online and it showed I..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "Amy minerva at the Pembroke pines golden corall is just rude for no reason we used to come here every week once a week but never again..."
- "My message was too long so it's in picturesRead it ..."
- "I bought over $5,000.00 worth of furniture for my condo in October 2014. My $2500 couch with chair attached is dipping in 2 places, springs gone. I called El Dorado..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."