Pennymac - AGAIN INSURANCE PREMIUM REQUESTED

80 of 271 Pennymac reviews

I have just received another letter requesting my hazard insurance coverage be $166,038. My current coverage is $171,000. So I call penny mac to let them know they need to be kidding me to be trying to force insurance premium on my home and they respond saying that my insurance coverage needs to be $171,300. I tell them the letter they sent requested it be $166,038. How can they change it just like that? I am now getting a lawyer to deal with this bank and will do the following as well:

1) Notify the BBB and file a formal complaint. The more complaints, the lower their ratings. It also forces companies like PennyMac to respond.

2) Notify the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and file a complaint. They will We’ll update the complaint database on their website: consumerfinance.gov/ComplaintDatabase to alert the public. The complaint database shows which companies get the most disputes from consumers. They will also use your feedback and the feedback other consumers give them about this company to help them make decisions about which issues and companies to investigate.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Pennymac Mortgage
Review category
Loans and Mortgages
review #776388

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pennymac? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
80 of 271 Pennymac reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pennymac. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pennymac.
Filing a new complaint about
×