I have just received another letter requesting my hazard insurance coverage be $166,038. My current coverage is $171,000. So I call penny mac to let them know they need to be kidding me to be trying to force insurance premium on my home and they respond saying that my insurance coverage needs to be $171,300. I tell them the letter they sent requested it be $166,038. How can they change it just like that? I am now getting a lawyer to deal with this bank and will do the following as well:

1) Notify the BBB and file a formal complaint. The more complaints, the lower their ratings. It also forces companies like PennyMac to respond.

2) Notify the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and file a complaint. They will We’ll update the complaint database on their website: consumerfinance.gov/ComplaintDatabase to alert the public. The complaint database shows which companies get the most disputes from consumers. They will also use your feedback and the feedback other consumers give them about this company to help them make decisions about which issues and companies to investigate.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pennymac mortgage. Pennymac needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pennymac mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pennymac.

Had an Experience with Pennymac?

Comments