I have just received another letter requesting my hazard insurance coverage be $166,038. My current coverage is $171,000. So I call penny mac to let them know they need to be kidding me to be trying to force insurance premium on my home and they respond saying that my insurance coverage needs to be $171,300. I tell them the letter they sent requested it be $166,038. How can they change it just like that? I am now getting a lawyer to deal with this bank and will do the following as well:
1) Notify the BBB and file a formal complaint. The more complaints, the lower their ratings. It also forces companies like PennyMac to respond.
2) Notify the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and file a complaint. They will We’ll update the complaint database on their website: consumerfinance.gov/ComplaintDatabase to alert the public. The complaint database shows which companies get the most disputes from consumers. They will also use your feedback and the feedback other consumers give them about this company to help them make decisions about which issues and companies to investigate.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "I have been with Chase for years and now suddenly I get dumped with this company! I called to find out why I can't login to make my first payment..."
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."
- "We purchased a SS appliance package from Home Dumpot; I mean Home Depot during an construction project. The unit wasn't ready to accepted delivery but we accepted at the..."
- "I bought this couch in 2013 for my winter condo in Pompano. The couch is hardly in use, as I am here only 2 months a year. The couch has..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."