Pennymac - Extreemely rude latino sounding customer service agent talking over me
Got a call that PennyMac needed my insurance company to fax a Declaration Form and Bill to them... in the mail that same day, I received a letter that my Homeowners Insurance had expired.
I immediately followed up with my insurance company based on the call to have the requested information faxed over. Once I got the letter, I called my insurance company again to find out if there was an issue with my homeowners insurance. After verifying that there was no issue with my insurance, I contacted PennyMac to determine why I got a letter that my insurance had expired.
The agent gave me at least 4 conflicting reasons why I would have gotten the letter and a phone call re: issue, he never apologized that their records were not internally updated to reflect that they had what they needed, adviced me to essentially do their jobs for them since for a year they supposedly did not have my home owners insurance information, but the letter I just received was the first I was hearing of it, continued to interupt when I was speaking and then started talking over me!
Recommendations: (i) PennyMac should better train their representatives on customer care (ii) given that monthly statements are provided to customers, if there are any discrepancies in the account, advance notice would be appreciated rather than wait until the last minute and send frightening letters (iii) the different divisions of PennyMac should do a better job of communicating internally to avoid the burden of verification being placed on the customer.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The local Farmers Insurance Company here in Pueblo, Colorado has sought public domain information and then photographed residences in order to put together a sales pitch to "connect on a..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "PFD has the absolute worst possible customer service and not a shred of integrity. I have been shopping around for the best price for the large amounts of high quality..."
- "Shutterfly used to let you custom crop images and share them in an album slide show. Now when I have pre-cropped the images and loaded them to the album..."
- "Virgin America offered "go for two" meaning when you get two seats its for the price of one. I tried to book my flight to Puerto Vallarta and my total..."
- "Thermodyne System's / hornetwind / windgeneering / polaraco Thermodyne hornetwind Wind Turbine 40 MPH 65 kph 200 watts they claim 1600+ watts from a turbine. I own the 900 watt model..."
- "I had a full size couch, 2 person seat and 2 Recliners MADE TO ORDER and the Couch’s ARM was Never made Properly From The Start. All the Pieces recline..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."