Pennymac - Extreemely rude latino sounding customer service agent talking over me

Got a call that PennyMac needed my insurance company to fax a Declaration Form and Bill to them... in the mail that same day, I received a letter that my Homeowners Insurance had expired.

I immediately followed up with my insurance company based on the call to have the requested information faxed over. Once I got the letter, I called my insurance company again to find out if there was an issue with my homeowners insurance. After verifying that there was no issue with my insurance, I contacted PennyMac to determine why I got a letter that my insurance had expired.

The agent gave me at least 4 conflicting reasons why I would have gotten the letter and a phone call re: issue, he never apologized that their records were not internally updated to reflect that they had what they needed, adviced me to essentially do their jobs for them since for a year they supposedly did not have my home owners insurance information, but the letter I just received was the first I was hearing of it, continued to interupt when I was speaking and then started talking over me!

Recommendations: (i) PennyMac should better train their representatives on customer care (ii) given that monthly statements are provided to customers, if there are any discrepancies in the account, advance notice would be appreciated rather than wait until the last minute and send frightening letters (iii) the different divisions of PennyMac should do a better job of communicating internally to avoid the burden of verification being placed on the customer.

review #471579
0 2 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments2
Had an experience with Pennymac?  Submit review about this company
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
PennyMac_1

Jan 17, 2014 #774932 Moorpark, California

Hi, Monica, we're so very sorry to hear that you have not enjoyed your experience with us. We never want you to feel like your stuck with a bad experience and would very much appreciate the opportunity to find out what happened and try to make it right. Thank you for reaching out. We will work with our team to resolve any issues you may have experienced.

0 1 Reply
Pissed

Jul 04, 2014 #836069

Pennymac, why do you keep coming up with these fake comments like you care but then done follow through. It's obvious you are trying to draw a curtain over our eyes. We get it, you are treading water but eventually you will sink. You are just pulling an ENRON trying to stay afloat a little longer to milk more profits before you yank the cord.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pennymac.
Filing a new complaint about
×