PennyMac - Extreemely rude latino sounding customer service agent talking over me
Got a call that PennyMac needed my insurance company to fax a Declaration Form and Bill to them... in the mail that same day, I received a letter that my Homeowners Insurance had expired.
I immediately followed up with my insurance company based on the call to have the requested information faxed over. Once I got the letter, I called my insurance company again to find out if there was an issue with my homeowners insurance. After verifying that there was no issue with my insurance, I contacted PennyMac to determine why I got a letter that my insurance had expired.
The agent gave me at least 4 conflicting reasons why I would have gotten the letter and a phone call re: issue, he never apologized that their records were not internally updated to reflect that they had what they needed, adviced me to essentially do their jobs for them since for a year they supposedly did not have my home owners insurance information, but the letter I just received was the first I was hearing of it, continued to interupt when I was speaking and then started talking over me!
Recommendations: (i) PennyMac should better train their representatives on customer care (ii) given that monthly statements are provided to customers, if there are any discrepancies in the account, advance notice would be appreciated rather than wait until the last minute and send frightening letters (iii) the different divisions of PennyMac should do a better job of communicating internally to avoid the burden of verification being placed on the customer.12960473 review #471579
You may also like
- "The local Farmers Insurance Company here in Pueblo, Colorado has sought public domain information and then photographed residences in order to put together a sales pitch to "connect on a..."
- "BUYER BEWAREâ€¦ We purchased an insurance policy from Arthur Blake Insurance in Plano only to later find we were not covered. Blake and Margarita at Arthur Blake Insurance advised they..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "We ordered a baby change table 5 months ago!!! It cost $1600 and is supposed to be hand made quality?!? Finally arrives... After 5 MONTHS... And is badly damaged all..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "Purchased a hand gun from this vendor at a Gun Show in Las Vegas around June 2014. Paid for the pistol,tax,background check and transfer fee all in cash and have the..."
- "They gave me the wrong headlights, took me a month to get them and the headlights I ordered were for an eclipse, they gave me lights for a Tacoma truck..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."