Pennymac - Extreemely rude latino sounding customer service agent talking over me
Got a call that PennyMac needed my insurance company to fax a Declaration Form and Bill to them... in the mail that same day, I received a letter that my Homeowners Insurance had expired.
I immediately followed up with my insurance company based on the call to have the requested information faxed over. Once I got the letter, I called my insurance company again to find out if there was an issue with my homeowners insurance. After verifying that there was no issue with my insurance, I contacted PennyMac to determine why I got a letter that my insurance had expired.
The agent gave me at least 4 conflicting reasons why I would have gotten the letter and a phone call re: issue, he never apologized that their records were not internally updated to reflect that they had what they needed, adviced me to essentially do their jobs for them since for a year they supposedly did not have my home owners insurance information, but the letter I just received was the first I was hearing of it, continued to interupt when I was speaking and then started talking over me!
Recommendations: (i) PennyMac should better train their representatives on customer care (ii) given that monthly statements are provided to customers, if there are any discrepancies in the account, advance notice would be appreciated rather than wait until the last minute and send frightening letters (iii) the different divisions of PennyMac should do a better job of communicating internally to avoid the burden of verification being placed on the customer.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It takes 6 mins to pay my loan payment by phone. The web site (If You Can Call It That!) will never work either. I have had my loan with Wells..."
- "I put in a conservative claim estimate when my AC unit and well pump were hit by lightning. Erie sent an HVAC investagator (bonafied tech) who after photographing the burn..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "I rented a house on Timeshares by Owner, and the house was not in Charleston. I should have looked at the address, but it was directly outside of Charleston. This..."
- "I received a pair of shoes that I had ordered online and the box looked like it had been crushed in a trash compactor and then a raccoon tried to..."
- "We ordered a baby change table 5 months ago!!! It cost $1600 and is supposed to be hand made quality?!? Finally arrives... After 5 MONTHS... And is badly damaged all..."
- "I have been on Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Alternative formula for just 3 months and I have lost 13inches in my stomach, 17 inches on chest, 9 inches from my..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016. I still have not received my order. The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago,..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."